Today we’re talking to an Atlanta designer who found relief from chronic digestion issues after switching to a plant-based diet. ChiChi Nwizu, the founder of Yes I Made My Dress, says she never intended to go vegan but the benefits she discovered after eliminating meat and dairy products were undeniable.
- Listen to her explain how she transitioned from being an avid meat eater to a plant-based diet.
- Hear how she went from struggling in her annual 10K with her father, to gaining energy and endurance to excel on the run.
- Find out how she navigates plant-based eating while traveling.
- Get her advice for making the switch to a healthy plant-based vegan lifestyle.
- Plus, learn more about the sea vegetable dulse and why you should add it to your shopping list in our Pantry Makeover segment.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Visit YesIMadeMyDress.com to view ChiChi’s stylish creations and fashion tips, and to read more about her plant-based journey. You can also follow ChiChi’s food, fashion and travel adventures on Instagram.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!