Today we’re chatting with a former school principal who is now a restaurant owner dedicated to bringing healthy and affordable food to people in her community. Taneea Yarborough, a wife and mother of two, is also an absolute warrior. She survived cancer not once, but twice and has used obstacles as stepping-stones. She moves forward, she says, propelled by her awareness of a greater purpose.
- Hear how she went plant-based vegan after being diagnosed with cancer twice within seven months.
- Find out why she was so determined to open a restaurant in a food desert in the midst of battling cancer.
- See how she went from making her dream come true with the opening of her first restaurant to moving on to open other locations.
- Learn more about Gangster Vegan Organics and what makes it so unique from other vegan restaurants.
- Get her advice for making the switch to a healthy whole food plant-based diet.
You can listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher Podcasts or TuneIn.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Click here to learn more about Taneea Yarborough and follow updates on her restaurants on Instagram. You can also visit her personal page on Instagram by clicking here.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!
You must be logged in to post a comment.