Today we’re chatting with a former school principal who is now a restaurant owner dedicated to bringing healthy and affordable food to people in her community. Taneea Yarborough, a wife and mother of two, is also an absolute warrior. She survived cancer not once, but twice and has used obstacles as stepping-stones. She moves forward, she says, propelled by her awareness of a greater purpose.
- Hear how she went plant-based vegan after being diagnosed with cancer twice within seven months.
- Find out why she was so determined to open a restaurant in a food desert in the midst of battling cancer.
- See how she went from making her dream come true with the opening of her first restaurant to moving on to open other locations.
- Learn more about Gangster Vegan Organics and what makes it so unique from other vegan restaurants.
- Get her advice for making the switch to a healthy whole food plant-based diet.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!