Three years ago Marlon Rison lost 150 pounds and gained so much energy that he completed a marathon with only three months of training. He says it happened after he began eating as if he loved to live. Changing his thoughts about eating created a launchpad for successful long-term weight loss, maximum fitness, and overall wellness. Today he’s known as the Plantbased_G, a passionate advocate putting a new face on veganism so that people in all communities are open to the lifestyle. He is driven by first-hand knowledge of the power of a plant-based lifestyle, and wants others to discover that power too.
- Find out what moved him to immediately stop and clean out his fridge so he could start a plant-based diet.
- See why plant-based vegan food is not “rabbit food,” and learn about all the tasty and filling things you can eat.
- Learn how his transition created a ripple effect and inspired family members and friends to make the switch.
- Get some food for thought on how we should best celebrate life’s most special occasions.
- Hear his thoughts on what your first steps should be after deciding to embark on a plant-based journey.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!