A New York man, who struggled with weight and weight loss programs his whole life, literally got fed up after watching an insightful film with the same name. Daniel Shuman’s anger, fueled by knowledge of the food industry’s role in America’s obesity epidemic, spurred him to embrace a plant-based diet. Now he has dropped the long-dreaded pounds and has joyfully picked up a healthy & whole new life.
- Learn the first steps Daniel took to quickly drop long-held pounds.
- Hear how a plant-based diet has changed everything about his life for the better –from his relationship with his wife and children to his community interactions.
- Get his advice for successfully taking on and accomplishing big goals.
- Learn how he navigates a plant-based lifestyle socially, and in the context of his Orthodox Jewish culture.
- Find out how he creates affordable, flavorful and filling meals and what keeps him inspired.
- Get the scoop on mushrooms and how he uses them as a satiating whole food substitute in traditional meat recipes.
- Plus learn about ingredients to avoid when shopping in our all-new Pantry Makeover segment.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Check out Fed Up, the movie that sparked Daniel’s wellness transformation.
Learn more about Misfits Market produce boxes.
View the Pleasure Trap video: Douglas Lisle at TEDxFremont
Check out Cooking with Plants on YouTube.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
Thank you for your support.