Today we are talking to an Ohio woman who was once frustrated and over 300 pounds until she realized that she had the power to make a change. She’s now less than half her former weight and on the road to become a figure competitor. She says her plant-powered lifestyle has given her more compassion– and more energy to tackle all her goals.
- Hear about the moment that inspired her to dig deep and finally take the steps to become the person she longed to be.
- Find out what moves she made to begin transforming her life.
- Learn why she decided to become vegan along the way and how it made everything even better.
- Get her advice for staying motivated and making continuous progress.
- Plus learn how to make sure you’re not getting too much sodium in our all-new Pantry Makeover segment.
You can listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or TuneIn.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
You can follow Seara’s inspiring fitness journey on Instagram, and on Facebook.
Check out Cowspiracy, What The Health and watch Dominion free online here.
Find out more about the Forks Over Knives cookbook.
Check out some of Seara’s favorite Instagram pages for vegan fitness motivation: Fitveganchef, Vegan Strong Team and Vegan Proteins.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!
You must be logged in to post a comment.