Today we’re talking to Greg Willybiro, a man who once never imagined going vegan. However since making the switch he’s been inspired to help others, not only see veganism for themselves, but to also think about how every one of us can do something to collectively make the world a better place. He is fulfilling his mission with the creation of Turfue Straws, a company that provides a solution to the waste that plastic straws create in our environment.
You can listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher Podcasts or TuneIn.
- Hear him explain the biases that prevented him from making the transition to a vegan lifestyle and how he was able to overcome them.
- See how his family and friends initially reacted to his decision to become vegan and what he did to help them gain a better understanding. Also find out what made his once skeptical father take on a 30-day vegan challenge.
- Get his tips on making the transition and helping others do the same.
- Learn why he and his good friend Thomas were inspired to create Turfue Straws and the difference they hope to make with a straw that’s vegan, biodegradable and edible.
- Check out our pantry makeover segment where you’ll learn more about ginger, why you should have it in your rotation and also how you can use it.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Get more information on Turfue Straws by visiting their website. You can also learn more about Greg and Turfue Straws by connecting with him via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!
You must be logged in to post a comment.