Today we are talking to a New Jersey woman whose story illustrates the importance of listening to your body. LisaMarie Falcone became a vegetarian at the age of 10 and has since been on a journey developing a healthy relationship with food. She suffered from acne and digestion issues for years before learning to be mindful of the food she ate, and how it impacts her body. Now she’s a chef and coach who wants to help others avoid the pitfalls she faced.
- Find out what it was like for her to go vegetarian at the age of 10.
- Hear how and why she struggled before developing a healthy relationship with food.
- Learn how she finally found a true solution for her chronic acne after years of doctor’s visits, prescriptions and expensive skin products.
- Listen to her explain how she transformed from being clueless in the kitchen to working as a plant-based chef; and find out how you can get creative with simple vegetables.
- See what spurred her to start a meal-prep business and hear how she was able to leave her corporate job within five months of her launch.
- Get her tips for embracing a plant-based diet and saving money on your grocery bill.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Some of LisaMarie’s favorite resources:
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
Thank you for your support!