Today we’re talking to a Columbus, Ohio woman who says she easily lost 25 pounds and lowered her cholesterol and blood pressure after switching to a vegan diet three years ago with her husband and two daughters. A self-professed numbers girl, Katie Clark says she also found her creativity with the desire to have a book to inspire her children to be proud vegans. Now she’s passionate about using her voice and helping others incorporate more plant-based meals into their routines.
- Find out what inspired her to make an overnight switch to a vegan diet.
- See how she made the switch along with her husband and two children.
- Learn how a plant-based diet impacted her rheumatoid arthritis.
- Find out what inspired her to write and publish I’m a Supervegan, her first children’s book.
- Get her tips on making meals easy and getting children to enjoy eating healthy.
- Hear her insight on why it’s important to find and join a vegan community.
- Plus, get the scoop on why you shouldn’t just settle for white rice in our Pantry Makeover segment.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Visit Katie Clark’s website to learn more about her book and to find out how you can order it as well as a customizable I’m a Supervegan T-shirt. You can also follow her on Instagram and Facebook, and get information on her plant-based meal ideas on Facebook. Keep up with Katie’s new music venture with Irish Road here.
Learn more about How Not To Die, by Dr. Michael Greger here.
Visit The Vegan 8 website for 8 ingredient vegan recipes.
Get help with your meal planning and recipes with the Copy Me That app.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
Thank you for your support!