Today we’re talking to Naomi Israel, a woman who is living out her dreams living abroad and inspiring others as a wellness coach. Previously a banker, she was once tired and miserable, but all that changed when she decided to listen to the call of her heart. Now she’s passionate about helping others get on the path to wellness. Through her online platform, Diverse Vegan, she is building community around healthy eating and veganism– with an unbiased approach.
- Find out what made her finally switch to a whole food plant-based lifestyle despite previous failed attempts to make it happen.
- See how embracing a minimalist approach has given her freedom to live abroad and pursue other life goals.
- Learn how you can successfully travel while maintaining a vegan lifestyle.
- Find out how a plant-based vegan diet positively impacted her athletic performance.
- Hear how she navigated living as a vegan within meat-centric cultures.
- Listen to her insight on making healthy choices with a plant-based lifestyle and why you should choose organic produce over conventionally grown.
- Get her tips for making a successful transition to a plant-based diet.
You can listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Keep up with Naomi and learn more about everything she’s doing on DiverseVegan.com. You can follow her adventures and become a part of her community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Learn more about the documentary What the Health.
Get more information about Tabitha brown, Bad Ass Vegan John Lewis and Jonny the Juicer.
Some of Naomi’s recommended books:
- The Forks Over Knives Plan: How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet, by Alona Pulde, MD and Matthew Lederman, MD
- By Any Greens Necessary: A Revolutionary Guide for Black Women Who Want to Eat Great, Get Healthy, Lose Weight, and Look Phat, by Tracye Mcquirter
- Soak Your Nuts: Cleansing with Karyn, by Karyn Calabrese
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
If you’d like to snag your own Plants Changed My Life T-shirt, you can click here to order one. Your purchase helps us continue our mission.
Thank you for your support!
You must be logged in to post a comment.