Today we are speaking to a woman who says going vegan saved her life. Georgette Whaley, a native Houstonian and owner of Salon De La Soul Sister, has dropped from plus sizes to small sizes, beat high blood pressure and gained time and energy. Now, she’s dedicated to living life fully, truly and passionately while inspiring others to do the same.
- Hear how a scary health symptom led to an unsettling diagnosis and fueled Georgette’s rapid move into a vegan lifestyle.
- See how it’s much easier and fun to eat as a vegan than most people imagine.
- Find out how she charmingly navigates social gatherings as a vegan.
- Get her keen insight on why it pays to be mindful of the food you eat.
- Learn how to make a successful transition with her tips on transforming your favorite meals.
- You’ll also hear why you should add chickpeas to your regular shopping list in our Food of The Show segment.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
You can follow Georgette’s many fun life and food adventures on Instagram. Click here to learn more about her natural hair salon. You can also watch her videos and subscribe to her YouTube channel here.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
Thank you for your support!