Today we’re talking to Abby Power, a wife and mother who found remarkable healing for her baby and a whole new life purpose for herself in a plant-based diet. Abby is a speaker, humane educator and changemaker. She has an inspiring vision for the world that all evolved after she decided to tap into the power of a whole-food, plant-based diet.
- Hear how she persisted to find healing for her young son’s complex health issues with a plant-based vegan diet.
- Find out how grief over her father’s untimely death spurred her into action to make others aware of the connection between diet and disease.
- See how her entire family successfully transitioned to a plant-based vegan lifestyle by getting creative with old family recipes.
- Learn how she navigates raising a vegan child in a non-vegan world; and get her tips for getting started on a plant-based path.
- Also, we have the scoop on kale in our food segment. Find out why it should be in your regular rotation of leafy greens.
Here are more resources that Abby mentioned:
You can check out more of her favorite plant-based lifestyle resources here.
The Food of the Show: Learn more about leafy greens and get recipe inspiration here
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! Do you, or someone you know, have a testimony of how a plant-based diet has changed your life? Please get in touch with us here. To keep up with us and our updates please follow us on Instagram @plantschangedmylife and on Facebook @plantschangedmylife.
Thank you for your support!